- Job Feld
- Unbefristetes Dienstverhältnis
Deine Rolle im Team
- Create and maintain testing artefacts to ensure test coverage is at a high level.
- Design, develop, and execute test cases, test plans for Android, iOS, and web applications
- Produce requirements traceability matrices, automation feasibility analysis, time estimations.
- Collaborate closely with Agile development teams to understand project requirements and user stories
- Participate in Agile ceremonies such as sprint planning, backlog refinement, daily stand-ups, and retrospectives
- Conduct thorough testing of web and mobile applications across various devices/OS’s, platforms and screen resolutions
- Contribute to the definition and refinement of the test strategy and be an advocate for quality practices in your team
- Identify and document software defects, track issues and collaborate with the development team to resolve them
- Utilize testing frameworks and tools to automate test cases and enhance test coverage
- Suggest procedure improvements and contribute to improving internal tooling and processes.
Unsere Erwartungen an dich
- not needed if experience is given
- Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Very good written and verbal English communication skills.
- High proficiency in at least one programming language
- Minimum of 4 years of technical testing experience
- Strong end to end test analysis skills.
- Very good experience with test automation frameworks (e.g., Appium, Selenium)
- Proficiency in testing web and mobile applications
- Proficiency in web API testing using tools like Postman/SoapUI or scripts
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies and experience working in Agile teams
Essen & Trinken
Gesundheit, Fitness & Fun
Themen mit denen du dich im Job beschäftigst
Das ist dein Arbeitgeber
Karlsruhe, Tokio, Seoul, Budapest
Cinemo is a global provider of highly innovative infotainment products that make every screen an opportunity. Its range of award-winning, fully integrated, low-footprint digital media offerings combine high performance with high quality and are truly system agnostic. Whether embedded, as mobile apps or through the cloud, Cinemo supports all digital media scenarios for any industry and any device. Its product portfolio is designed and built to deliver excellence, accelerate time to market, and lower TCO for its clients while creating digital media experiences that matter. Founded in 2008, and with a strong history of industry firsts, Cinemo is the partner of choice for more than 40 market-leading OEMs and over 20 tier-1s. The company works with the top high-tech and consumer electronic companies as well as global music and video content providers. Cinemo’s global team of 200+ innovative thinkers from 35 nationalities continuously delivers groundbreaking innovation.
- 250+ Employees
- Etablierte Firma
- Hybrid, Onsite
- Internet, IT, Telekom